Falcon Valley 19609 W 101st St Lenexa, Kansas
This position is responsible for ensuring quality brand delivery to achieve desired business results through management of multiple salons.
- Manages the selection, training, assessment, and development of high-quality salon managers to assure maximum effectiveness, motivation, and retention.
- Directs the implementation and communication of tools and resources to help salon employees achieve brand measures and other key measures to grow their salons and achieve profitability.
- Directs the implementation and communication of salon operations processes to ensure compliance with established standards and brand strategy.
- Coaches and provides feedback to salon employees to improve brand delivery and salon operations
- Provides strategic direction to salon employees related to the identification and support of underperforming salons to ensure opportunities are addressed in a timely manner and performance and/or improvement plans are in place.
- Previous salon management experience or years of multi-unit retail management.
- A current and valid cosmetology or barber's license. (Licensing requirements vary by state/province)
- Ability to work in multiple salons in surrounding areas.
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, activities and skills required of the position and people in the position.Job Ref #: fa050ed6-2a84-ee11-a8da-005056bc1813
Salon Careers - What to Expect
Submit your interest to a local franchisee
Great Clips franchisee will reach out to you
A Great Clips franchisee will host an interview
The Great Clips franchisee will contact you should you be a fit for their position