Kansas City, Missouri
Goal: Every customer returns to Great Clips one more time per year.
This position is responsible for overall management, coaching, development and retention of salon managers to ensure quality brand delivery to achieve desired results.
- Manages the selection, training, assessment and development of high quality managers to assure maximum effectiveness, motivation, and retention.
- Directs the implementation and communication of tools and resources to help managers achieve brand measures and other key measures to grow their salons and achieve profitability.
- Directs the implementation and communication of salon operations processes to ensure compliance with established standards and brand strategy.
- Coaches and provides feedback to managers to improve brand delivery and salon operations.
- Provides strategic direction to managers related to the identification and support of underperforming salons to ensure opportunities are addressed in a timely manner and plans are in place for improvement.
- Participates in the annual budget process and manages the organization’s budget throughout the year to ensure that expenses are reasonable compared to budget.
- Performs other projects, work and activities as assigned to ensure continuous service to our internal and external customers.
- Makes sound decisions
- Manages execution
- Establishes relationship and trust
- Promotes teamwork
- Motivates and develops managers
- Builds realistic plans
- Uses financial data
Required Education and Experience
8+ years retail management experience, or a B.A. in business or related field with 3+ years multi-unit experience, or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
This position supervises the salon managers.
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, activities and skills required of the position and people in the position.Job Ref #: NAJ28
Salon Careers - What to Expect
Submit your interest to a local franchisee
Great Clips franchisee will reach out to you
A Great Clips franchisee will host an interview
The Great Clips franchisee will contact you should you be a fit for their position