Yorkville Plaza 114 W Veterans Pkwy Yorkville, Illinois
Got shears and a winning attitude? Have a yearning to earn and a desire to support other stylists? Then let’s talk! Maybe you’re a stylist who wants more responsibility, or you’re looking for a new opportunity? If this sounds like you, then you may have what it takes to be an assistant salon manager at a Great Clips salon. Great things happen at a Great Clips salon, and we’d love for you to be part of that.
Want to make an impact? Please consider joining our family-run team! Fun, flexible, endless learning!
- Highest take-home pay in the market
- Retirement savings plan matching
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Student loan assistance
- Hands-on technical training
- Customized management training program
- Customer base starting day #1
- Opportunities to help our local communities
What are salon owners looking for in a great Assistant Salon Manager?
- Great communication skills
- A motivating attitude
- Top-notch technical skills
- Flexible and organized
- Driven to achieve goals
- Licensed to cut hair
Requirements: Cosmetology and/or barber license (licensing requirements vary by state/province)
What benefits may be offered by each salon owner in return?
- Manager training to grow your team and the salon
- Incentives and recognition for a job well done
- An immediate customer base
- Ongoing training for career growth
Sounds good, right? Then the salon owner wants to hear from you! Do what you love doing with a great brand. Join a Great Clips salon team today.Job Ref #: 8ad7d4e7-8b8e-e811-946a-0050568f5e83
Salon Careers - What to Expect
Submit your interest to a local franchisee
Great Clips franchisee will reach out to you
A Great Clips franchisee will host an interview
The Great Clips franchisee will contact you should you be a fit for their position