Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
The HR Talent Recruiter will be responsible for attracting, sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding candidates for open positions within the organization. This individual will partner with hiring managers to create and execute effective recruitment and selection best practices. This person will act as the first point of contact with candidates and will play a critical role in optimizing the candidate experience and representing Great Clips, Inc. as an employer of choice. This person manages the onboarding experience from the candidate to the new hire and through their first 60 days.
On your journey, you will face challenges like:
- Performs full life cycle recruitment including identifying, engaging, screening candidates as well as the coordination of interviews, managing a talent pipeline and offers of employment.
- Partners with hiring managers through the recruitment process and provides assistance to sourcing and hiring top talent.
- Assists in the evaluation of applicant qualifications and organizational add while recruiting for differences.
- Plans for recruitment needs and responds to urgent staffing requests.
- Manages and analyzes recruitment metrics and dashboard reports for HR and leadership.
- Ensures exceptional candidate experience throughout the recruitment process and provides candidates background on organizational values, benefits, salary, and culture.
- Uses applicant tracking system and other recruiting software to track and source candidates from initial engagement through offer stage.
- Partners on HR related projects as assigned or requested.
- Coordinates with HR and hiring manager to create new hire processes and experiences.
- Manages and optimizes the onboarding process and activities for all new hires and internal transfers.
- Facilitates recruitment related administration like, and not limited to, background checks, new hire paperwork, corporate announcements for new hires or internal movement, and scheduling.
- Creates and updates the process documentation to ensure the candidate experience matches overall company brand and culture.
- Performs additional duties as assigned or requested.
To land this job you will need to show your proven ability to:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience focused on recruitment is preferred.
- Knowledge of human resources techniques and practices including talent acquisition and benefits administration is desired.
- Ability to manage concurrent assignments with strong organization skills.
- Demonstrate tact, dependability, ability to work with little supervision,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Your Work Environment
Our corporate headquarters are in Bloomington, MN. Our approach to work environment focuses on the balance between teamwork and flexibility which means that you have the choice to work predominately remote (besides monthly in office Connection Days, department meetings and/or start dates for new hires as necessary) or in the office based on your personal needs. Our office has lots of natural light, hydraulic desks for standing or sitting and many other amenities, so we are sure you will enjoy your office time as much as when you work remotely.
- Ability to drive for results, focus on the customer and build realistic plans.
Using a Thoughtful Approach
- Having the ability to think strategically, demonstrate agility, think creatively, apply financial acumen and promote teamwork.
Working with People
- Excited to build partnerships, model ethical performance, communicate with impact and influence others.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, wellness programs, a company-matching 401K and tuition assistance but some perks that set us apart are:
A focus on your development. We want to know what your dreams and aspirations are and hope to find ways of Great Clips helping you along in your journey. Your personalized development plan will create a path for your growth and promotion potential.
A GREAT culture. One the most frequent compliments you will hear about Great Clips from employees, franchisees and business partners alike is that Great Clips has a GREAT culture. Our belief is that we are strongest together and therefore find it important to have an inclusive, diverse work culture. Though we embrace our differences, we all share in our 6 core values; we are kind, we listen and earn trust, we keep it simple, we focus on execution, we exceed expectations and WE MAKE IT FUN.
A spirit of ideas and innovation. Here at Great Clips, we have a competitive lead within our industry. Though we hold a strong position, we never stop pushing ourselves forward and continue to look for new ways of delivering a powerful and enduring brand.
About Great Clips
With more than 4,000 franchised salons throughout the United States and Canada, Great Clips is the world’s largest haircutting salon brand. Our salon owners and corporate staff are dedicated to our salon communities with a focus on philanthropic and volunteer activities. Great Clips, Inc. employees are passionate about what we do and our technology team geeks out in finding ways to use technology to make what we do even better.
Salon Careers - What to Expect
Submit your interest to a local franchisee
Great Clips franchisee will reach out to you
A Great Clips franchisee will host an interview
The Great Clips franchisee will contact you should you be a fit for their position