Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
The purpose of this position is to help create a dominant employer brand across North America through the use of technology and recruitment marketing. This position is responsible for supporting system-wide recruiting programs and franchisee strategies that position Great Clips franchisees as the employer of choice for stylists. This position is responsible for working with markets by guiding the strategy, delivering tools and resources and providing education on recruiting tactics to attract great stylists.
On your journey, you will face challenges like:
- Facilitates collaborative, in-depth market recruiting consultations. Maintains quarterly communication with each market to review market’s goals and progress, and promote industry trends and recruiting opportunities.
- Works directly with new franchisees, franchisees on critical markets to create both specific and ongoing recruiting plans to ensure they have a pipeline of talent to support salon growth.
- Stays current with recruiting trends. Provides education to franchisees on recruiting best practices. Identifies key technology and programs to enhance the recruiting strategy for Great Clips.
- Supports system-wide recruiting and retention programs that position Great Clips as the employer of choice in the hearts and minds of the stylists.
- Enables franchisee use of recruiting technology and programs by providing training and support and to ensure franchisees have the resources to execute efficient digital recruiting.
- Regularly tracks key metrics to assess recruitment performance of markets and identifies opportunities based on data.
- Recommends campaigns on recruiting platforms (i.e. LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed), using metrics to inform strategic direction of content.
- Recommends social media recruiting tactics to drive candidate traffic and increase stylist engagement.
- Educates franchisees on job marketing channels including job boards, digital, video, Google ads and email.
- Manages recruiting mailbox and serves as first point of contact to franchisee and recruiting specialists for recruiting questions.
- Ability to listen, earn trust, and accept direct feedback from franchisees while building strong, positive relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Human Resources with 3+ years of experience in corporate or agency recruiting.
- Functional experience with recruiting vendors and systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to analyze data to assess value of recruiting programs
- Experience with Google Ads, Job Boards, Digital Campaigns and Analytics
- Experience with social media marketing tactics.
Your Work Environment
Our corporate headquarters are in Bloomington, MN. Our approach to work environment focuses on the balance between teamwork and flexibility which means that you have the choice to work predominately remote (besides monthly in office Connection Days) or in the office based on your personal needs. Our office has lots of natural light, hydraulic desks for standing or sitting and many other amenities, so we are sure you will enjoy your office time as much as working remotely. There may be occasional travel (5-10%) out to markets across the country as directed by the marketing manager. Travel could be multi-day depending on scheduled meetings.
- Ability to drive for results, focus on the customer and build realistic plans.
Using a Thoughtful Approach
- Having the ability to think strategically, demonstrate agility, think creatively, apply financial acumen and promote teamwork.
Working with People
- Excited to build partnerships, model ethical performance, communicate with impact and influence others.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, wellness programs, a company-matching 401K and tuition assistance but some perks that set us apart are:
A focus on your development. We want to know what your dreams and aspirations are and hope to find ways of Great Clips helping you along in your journey. Your personalized development plan will create a path for your growth and promotion potential.
A GREAT culture. One the most frequent compliments you will hear about Great Clips from employees, franchisees and business partners alike is that Great Clips has a GREAT culture. Our belief is that we are strongest together and therefore find it important to have an inclusive, diverse work culture. Though we embrace our differences, we all share in our 6 core values; we are kind, we listen and earn trust, we keep it simple, we focus on execution, we exceed expectations and WE MAKE IT FUN.
A spirit of ideas and innovation. Here at Great Clips, we have a competitive lead within our industry. Though we hold a strong position, we never stop pushing ourselves forward and continue to look for new ways of delivering a powerful and enduring brand.
About Great Clips
With more than 4,300 franchised salons throughout the United States and Canada, Great Clips is the world’s largest haircutting salon brand. Our salon owners and corporate staff are dedicated to our salon communities with a focus on philanthropic and volunteer activities. Great Clips, Inc. employees are passionate about what we do and our technology team geeks out in finding ways to use technology to make what we do even better.
Salon Careers - What to Expect
Submit your interest to a local franchisee
Great Clips franchisee will reach out to you
A Great Clips franchisee will host an interview
The Great Clips franchisee will contact you should you be a fit for their position