Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
Dynamics 365 is the franchisee and salon information hub of the Great Clips system. We use Dynamics 365 as a tool for CRM, business processes, and data storage. Multiple business units interact with the Great Clips Dynamics 365 implementation every day: Marketing, Business Development, Real Estate, Franchisee Development and more. Dynamics 365 is critical to Great Clips business and the Information Technology department.
The Dynamics 365 Developer will collaborate on software projects that deliver value to the Great Clips business, franchisees, salon staff and customers. This position will work as part of an Agile software team that is constantly creating websites and services that run the Great Clips business. The Dynamics 365 Developer will contribute to software projects by creating Entities, Relationships, Workflows, Processes, and other Dynamics 365 elements.
On your journey, you will have the opportunity to:
- Create Entities, Relationships, Workflows, and processes in Dynamics 365 to contribute to software development projects
- Migrate an On-Prem Dynamics 365 system into the Azure cloud.
- Integrate custom plugins into Dynamics 365
- Contribute and collaborate on software projects as a developer (This will include both Dynamics 365 centered applications as well as those that are not.)
- Integrate Dynamics 365 with other applications such as Azure Service Bus, SQL Server, and more
- Troubleshoot and support business users in Dynamics 365
- Support best practices of working with Dynamics 365 in Dev, Test, and Production, as well as On-Prem versus in Azure
To land this job you will need to demonstrate, and/or possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is preferred
- Certified Dynamics 365 and/or Power Platform desired, such as Microsoft Certified: Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate or Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Expert
- 5-8 years of progressing experience in Azure, Dynamics 365 and/or Power Platform
- Experience on a software development team, including Agile processes and use of Azure DevOps and/or Jira along with usage of software version control systems
- Solid understanding of CRM
- Strong knowledge of systems development, including software development lifecycle, project management, requirements, solution design, testing, and security
- Knowledge of relational database management systems
- Knowledge of architectural practices for using web services for data integration
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and SQL Server
- Possess a passion for researching and learning about emerging data technologies
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with business partners. Ability to communicate effectively with 3rd party vendors to give and receive direction
- Leadership skills including creativity, problem solving and negotiation techniques
- Strong leadership ability to consult on multiple projects, as well as effectively balancing workload and adapting to changing priorities
- Ability to develop and execute plans
Your Work Environment
Our corporate headquarters are in Bloomington, MN. Our approach to work environment focuses on the balance between teamwork and flexibility which means that you have the choice to work predominately remote (besides monthly in office Connection Days and monthly Business Intelligence & Technology team meetings) or in the office based on your personal needs. Our office has lots of natural light, hydraulic desks for standing or sitting and many other amenities, so we are sure you will enjoy your office time as much as working remotely.
- Ability to drive for results, focus on the customer and build realistic plans.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
Using a Thoughtful Approach
- Having the ability to think strategically, demonstrate agility, think creatively, apply financial acumen and promote teamwork.
Working with People
- Excited to build partnerships, model ethical performance, communicate with impact and influence others.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, wellness programs, a company-matching 401K and tuition assistance but some perks that set us apart are:
A focus on your development. We want to know what your dreams and aspirations are and hope to find ways of Great Clips helping you along in your journey. Your personalized development plan will create a path for your growth and promotion potential.
A GREAT culture. One the most frequent compliments you will hear about Great Clips from employees, franchisees and business partners alike is that Great Clips has a GREAT culture. Our belief is that we are strongest together and therefore find it important to have an inclusive, diverse work culture. Though we embrace our differences, we all share in our 6 core values; we are kind, we listen and earn trust, we keep it simple, we focus on execution, we exceed expectations and WE MAKE IT FUN.
A spirit of ideas and innovation. Here at Great Clips, we have a competitive lead within our industry. Though we hold a strong position, we never stop pushing ourselves forward and continue to look for new ways of delivering a powerful and enduring brand.
About Great Clips
With more than 4,400 franchised salons throughout the United States and Canada, Great Clips is the world’s largest haircutting salon brand. Our salon owners and corporate staff are dedicated to our salon communities with a focus on philanthropic and volunteer activities. Great Clips, Inc. employees are passionate about what we do and our technology team geeks out in finding ways to use technology to make what we do even better.
Salon Careers - What to Expect
Submit your interest to a local franchisee
Great Clips franchisee will reach out to you
A Great Clips franchisee will host an interview
The Great Clips franchisee will contact you should you be a fit for their position