Multi-Salon ManagerReq ID: NAJ12 Date Posted: 05/22/2019 Job Ref #: NAJ12 I'm Interested
This position is responsible for the leadership of approximately 4 salons in the central Austin area. You will be leading our salons to achieve our goals of having happy employees, excellent brand delivery to our customers, and growing profitable salons.
- Manages the selection, training, and development of high-performing managers to assure maximum effectiveness, motivation, and retention of employees.
- Directs the implementation of tools and resources to help managers achieve brand and other key measures to grow their salons and maintain profitability.
- Directs the implementation of salon operation processes to ensure compliance with established standards and brand strategy.
- Coaches and provides feedback to managers to continually improve brand delivery and salon operations.
- Provides strategic direction to managers related to the identification and support of under-performing salons to ensure improvement plans are created and used.
- Performs other projects, work and activities, as assigned, to ensure continuous high-quality service to our customers and exceptional salon operations.
- Makes sound decisions.
- Operations and marketing execution.
- Ability to establish high-quality relationships and trust with employees, peers, managers, and partners.
- Salary is based on multi-unit experience which is a must with a preference for Great Clips experience.