Project Planning Coordinator -
Bloomington, MinnesotaJob Ref #: 10502423
With more than 4,300 franchised salons throughout the United States & Canada, Great Clips is the world’s largest haircutting salon brand. Our salon owners and corporate staff are dedicated to our salon communities with a focus on philanthropic and volunteer activities. Our employees work together to build the most profitable salons by delivering the most powerful and enduring brand.
At Great Clips, strong relationships are at the heart of our individual and company success, The relationships we build with each other and our franchisees are grounded in our core values.
- We are kind
- We listen and earn trust
- We keep it simple
- We focus on execution
- We exceed expectations
- We make it fun
“I really appreciate the care and candor that Great Clips shows their employees.”
“You have the ability to make a huge impact.”
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and disability
We provide a generous match to employee contributions
We believe in work life balance through flexible scheduling and working remotely programs
We proudly recognize service and exceptional performance
We encourage professional and skills development
We offer incentives for living a healthy lifestyle
We support parent bonding and family support
We proudly offer discounted services and product
This position is responsible for supporting the Facilities and Purchasing department and franchisees in the opening, remodeling, and maintenance of their salons to ensure they have all the necessary and approved equipment, furniture/fixtures, products, and supplies to open and operate their salons within Great Clips’ standards.
On your journey, you will have the opportunity to:
• Prepare and process orders of salon equipment, fixtures, signage, and supplies as assigned, to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of these products relative to the project schedule and that all orders and related documentation are prepared according to established policies and customer service standards.
• Maintain all salon communications as directed, using CRM, FileSite and other databases.
• Handle order requests for equipment and maintenance needs of existing salons in a timely manner.
• Maintain and manage FPOrders email account. Act as a product resource and consultant to the franchisees.
• Assist with department reporting and management of A/R.
• Special projects as assigned to support department needs.
• Ability to listen, earn trust, and accept direct feedback from franchisees while building strong, positive relationships.
To land this job you will need to show your proven ability to, or possess the following:
• Knowledge and skill in use of personal computers and related software for preparation of reports, documentation, and accounting functions of sales and purchase orders.
• Written and verbal communication skills to initiate professional and effective contact with internal and external customers.
• An understanding of space planning for architectural drawings with compliance to Great Clips standards.
• At least 2-3 years of experience in purchasing or customer service or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge. Knowledge of blueprint reading and construction is desirable.
Your Work Environment
This is an in-office position in which you will work a standard 40 hours a week schedule in an environment where you may sit and look at the computer screen for extended periods. There is flexibility on the time you start and end your workday. Minimal travel may be required.
• Ability to drive for results, focus on the customer and build realistic plans.
Using a Thoughtful Approach
• Having the ability to think strategically, demonstrate agility, think creatively, apply financial acumen and promote teamwork.
Working with People
• Excited to build partnerships, model ethical performance, communicate with impact and influence others.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, wellness programs, a company-matching 401K and tuition assistance but some perks that set us apart are:
A focus on your development. We want to know what your dreams and aspirations are and hope to find ways of Great Clips helping you along in your journey. Your personalized development plan will create a path for your growth and promotion potential.
A GREAT culture. One the most frequent compliments you will hear about Great Clips from employees, franchisees and business partners alike is that Great Clips has a GREAT culture. Our belief is that we are strongest together and therefore find it important to have an inclusive, diverse work culture. Though we embrace our differences, we all share in our 6 core values; we are kind, we listen and earn trust, we keep it simple, we focus on execution, we exceed expectations and we make it fun.
A spirit of ideas and innovation. Here at Great Clips, we have a competitive lead within our industry. Though we hold a strong position, we never stop pushing ourselves forward and continue to look for new ways of delivering a powerful and enduring brand.
About Great Clips
With more than 4,300 franchised salons throughout the United States and Canada, Great Clips is the world’s largest haircutting salon brand. Our salon owners and corporate staff are dedicated to our salon communities with a focus on philanthropic and volunteer activities. Great Clips, Inc. employees are passionate about what we do.