Operations Resource Manager -
Bloomington, MinnesotaJob Ref #: 11257852
With more than 4,300 franchised salons throughout the United States & Canada, Great Clips is the world’s largest haircutting salon brand. Our salon owners and corporate staff are dedicated to our salon communities with a focus on philanthropic and volunteer activities. Our employees work together to build the most profitable salons by delivering the most powerful and enduring brand.
At Great Clips, strong relationships are at the heart of our individual and company success, The relationships we build with each other and our franchisees are grounded in our core values.
- We are kind
- We listen and earn trust
- We keep it simple
- We focus on execution
- We exceed expectations
- We make it fun
“I really appreciate the care and candor that Great Clips shows their employees.”
“You have the ability to make a huge impact.”
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and disability
We provide a generous match to employee contributions
We believe in work life balance through flexible scheduling and working remotely programs
We proudly recognize service and exceptional performance
We encourage professional and skills development
We offer incentives for living a healthy lifestyle
We support parent bonding and family support
We proudly offer discounted services and product
This position is responsible for managing the delivery of effective and timely information related to business processes and programs, planning and implementing effective technology solutions, developing and maintaining training resources for the department, developing and managing bi-annual salon staff training meetings, and managing the operations resource staff.
On your journey, you will have the opportunity to:
• Manage the development, maintenance, training, communication and reporting for Operations technology systems to ensure systems meet the needs of the business and corporate staff are aware of changes and are fully training on system functionality.
• Manage the Operations compliance program to ensure that accurate information is available regarding eligibility for franchise expansion. Develops documents and distributes the Operations Manual and all related communications to ensure franchisees and corporate staff have updated and accurate information regarding policies, programs, and processes.
• Manage the development and execution of onboarding and training programs for Operations Specialists and works with Operations Managers to address development needs of their staff.
• Manage and executes the development of semi-annual Manager/Franchisee meetings to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging. Ensures that presenters of those meetings have all the tools and resources available to deliver a successful meeting.
• Represent Business Services on Task Teams that are relevant to the scope of the position in order to update systems and processes within the department.
• Demonstrate the ability to listen, earn trust, and accept direct feedback from franchisees while building strong, positive relationships.
To land this job you will need to show your proven ability to, and possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business required plus 3-5 years of related experience in salon environment.
• Ability to learn, use, and develop reports from system software used in the department.
• Skill in defining technical requirements for the development of new systems and enhancements to current systems.
• Knowledge of and experience with tools and techniques for planning, organizing, and monitoring IT projects.
• Knowledge of and skill in using application software including Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and internet functionality.
• Skill of helping individuals to understand problems, set goals, and implement various courses of action.
• Ability to establish credibility and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Knowledge of retail operations, including real estate, construction, marketing, training, and operations.
Your Work Environment
This is a home office position in which you will work a standard 40 hours a week schedule in an environment where you may sit and look at the computer screen for extended periods. There is flexibility on the time you start and end your workday. There will be opportunity to travel a few times a year to meetings and conferences.
• Ability to drive for results, focus on the customer and build realistic plans.
Using a Thoughtful Approach
• Having the ability to think strategically, demonstrate agility, think creatively, apply financial acumen and promote teamwork.
Working with People
• Excited to build partnerships, model ethical performance, communicate with impact and influence others.
• Attract, develop, manage and retain top talent through mentoring, training, feedback and coaching to a manager’s direct, indirect and cross-functional teams.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, wellness programs, a company-matching 401K and tuition assistance but some perks that set us apart are:
A focus on your development. We want to know what your dreams and aspirations are and hope to find ways of Great Clips helping you along in your journey. Your personalized development plan will create a path for your growth and promotion potential.
A GREAT culture. One the most frequent compliments you will hear about Great Clips from employees, franchisees and business partners alike is that Great Clips has a GREAT culture. Our belief is that we are strongest together and therefore find it important to have an inclusive, diverse work culture. Though we embrace our differences, we all share in our 6 core values; we are kind, we listen and earn trust, we keep it simple, we focus on execution, we exceed expectations and WE MAKE IT FUN.
A spirit of ideas and innovation. Here at Great Clips, we have a competitive lead within our industry. Though we hold a strong position, we never stop pushing ourselves forward and continue to look for new ways of delivering a powerful and enduring brand.
About Great Clips
With more than 4,300 franchised salons throughout the United States and Canada, Great Clips is the world’s largest haircutting salon brand. Our salon owners and corporate staff are dedicated to our salon communities with a focus on philanthropic and volunteer activities. Great Clips, Inc. employees are passionate about what we do.