Lease Administration Specialist -
Bloomington, MinnesotaJob Ref #: 11662863
With more than 4,300 franchised salons throughout the United States & Canada, Great Clips is the world’s largest haircutting salon brand. Our salon owners and corporate staff are dedicated to our salon communities with a focus on philanthropic and volunteer activities. Our employees work together to build the most profitable salons by delivering the most powerful and enduring brand.
At Great Clips, strong relationships are at the heart of our individual and company success, The relationships we build with each other and our franchisees are grounded in our core values.
- We are kind
- We listen and earn trust
- We keep it simple
- We focus on execution
- We exceed expectations
- We make it fun
“I really appreciate the care and candor that Great Clips shows their employees.”
“You have the ability to make a huge impact.”
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and disability
We provide a generous match to employee contributions
We believe in work life balance through flexible scheduling and working remotely programs
We proudly recognize service and exceptional performance
We encourage professional and skills development
We offer incentives for living a healthy lifestyle
We support parent bonding and family support
We proudly offer discounted services and product
This position is responsible for the lease administration duties within the real estate department of Great Clips, Inc.
On your journey, you will have the opportunity to:
• Administer lease policy in partnership with Real Estate Team, Legal Team and other departments as needed.
• Partner with Real Estate Administration Manager on the development and communication of a Lease Administration Program.
• Prepare internal lease guaranty agreements, assignment of lease and sublease documents for corporate leases as directed
• Abstract and enter corporate and training center leases, amendments and other documents into electronic lease administration database
• Set-up, maintain and be responsible for the data integrity of electronic lease files
• Track and enter critical dates into lease administration database (lease expiration dates, renewal dates)
• Verify lease information and provide support as needed to the real estate team, legal, and finance departments in regards to all lease related items, including salon transitions, takeovers, renewals and expirations
• Maintain and update corporate lease liability report and ad hoc reporting as requested
• Process Estoppels and Subordination, Non-Disturbance and Attornment Agreements to be reviewed by Legal
• Ability to listen, earn trust, and accept direct feedback from franchisees while building strong, positive relationships.
To land this job you will need to show your proven ability to, and/or possess the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or relevant field preferred.
• 3-5 years of experience working in commercial real estate, property management and/or a legal office required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, experience with lease administration software preferred
• Ability to understand and interpret commercial lease documents
• Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
• Solid analytical and math skills
• Highly organized, with strong time management skills with the ability to adapt and respond to changing conditions and deadlines
• Effective at meeting deadlines and turning documents around quickly
• Attention to detail and strong work ethic
• Strong sense of customer service for internal and external clients
Your Work Environment
This is an in-office position in which you will work a standard 40 hours a week scheduled in an environment where you will participate in meetings and work at a computer most of the day. There is flexibility on the time you start and end your workday. There will be opportunity to travel once or twice a year to meetings and conferences.
• Ability to drive for results, focus on the customer and build realistic plans.
Using a Thoughtful Approach
• Having the ability to think strategically, demonstrate agility, think creatively, apply financial acumen and promote teamwork.
Working with People
• Excited to build partnerships, model ethical performance, communicate with impact and influence others.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, wellness programs, a company-matching 401K and tuition assistance but some perks that set us apart are:
A focus on your development. We want to know what your dreams and aspirations are and hope to find ways of Great Clips helping you along in your journey. Your personalized development plan will create a path for your growth and promotion potential.
A GREAT culture. One of the most frequent compliments you will hear about Great Clips from employees, franchisees and business partners alike is that Great Clips has a GREAT culture. Our belief is that we are strongest together and therefore find it important to have an inclusive, diverse work culture. Though we embrace our differences, we all share in our 6 core values; we are kind, we listen and earn trust, we keep it simple, we focus on execution, we exceed expectations and WE MAKE IT FUN.
A spirit of ideas and innovation. Here at Great Clips, we have a competitive lead within our industry. Though we hold a strong position, we never stop pushing ourselves forward and continue to look for new ways of delivering a powerful and enduring brand.
About Great Clips
With more than 4,300 franchised salons throughout the United States and Canada, Great Clips is the world’s largest haircutting salon brand. Our salon owners and corporate staff are dedicated to our salon communities with a focus on philanthropic and volunteer activities.