This position will assist the Franchise Development Department with administrative needs, including reporting, Salesforce administration and email communication. This role will also represent the Great Clips brand to prospective franchisees and franchise consultants.
On your journey, you will have the opportunity to:
- Respond to all non-consultant lead inquiries. Periodically, calls will need to be completed outside of typical office hours in order to reach the candidates at times when they are available.
- Filter and qualify appropriate candidates for entry into Franchise Development Managers’ pipelines.
- Develop and maintain franchise broker relationships by responding promptly to all broker inquiries (territory checks) and input new broker leads into salesforce.com (SFDC). Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with brokers by travelling to attend various broker shows at least twice a year and representing the Great Clips brand in the franchise development broker community.
- Provide administrative support to the department including but not limited to:
- Sending Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs) (electronic and hardcopy), and tracking the return of receipts in SFDC.
- Processing all franchise agreement requests in a prompt manner
- Department reporting in SFDC and Excel, updating monthly reports in PPT
- SFDC administration- updating emails, adding/removing fields, creating web to lead forms, pulling reports from SFDC etc, pulling new franchisee profiles for BYL.
- Processing all department invoices
- Updating Market Status Documents and MapPoint with market status changes
- Sending bi-weekly emails via constant contact (content created by Communications, but this role is responsible for pulling list from SFDC and putting it into Constant Contact).
- Navigating and pulling basic reports from Google Analytics
- Updating Validator List as necessary
- Communicating with Vendors to help with the creation and distribution of department marketing materials
- Using ReadyTalk to set up and announce monthly conference calls
- Responsible for all necessary low level updates to www.greatclipsfranchise.com using the sitecore CMS system.
- Performs other projects, work and activities as assigned to ensure continuous service to our internal and external customers.
- Ability to listen, earn trust, and accept direct feedback from franchisees while building strong, positive relationships.
To land this job you will need to show your proven ability to, or possess the following:
- Two-three years progressively responsible experience in a sales or customer service position. Consideration will be given to candidates who interact with customers on a regular basis. Bachelor’s degree and previous experience working in a franchise environment is desirable
- Knowledge of and skill in using application software in a PC environment including Word, Excel, Salesforce.com and Sitecore experience preferred.
- Written and verbal communication skills to initiate professional and effective contact with internal and external customers.
- Ability to prioritize own work and determine the order in which to complete various tasks based on their urgency and importance.
- Possesses organizational skills, such as the ability to categorize, sort and utilize information and/or materials in a meaningful, efficient and logical manner.
- Knowledge of the processes, tools and techniques for effectively qualifying prospective franchise candidates.
- Knowledge of the tasks, tools and procedures associated with supporting the sales plan and process.
Your Work Environment
Our corporate headquarters are in Bloomington, MN. Our approach to work environment focuses on the balance between teamwork and flexibility, which means you will have the option to work from home many days with four employee connection days strong encouraged in the office each month. Our office has lots of natural light, hydraulic desks for standing or sitting and many other amenities so we are sure you will enjoy your time here as well as the flexibility to work offsite.
- Ability to drive for results, focus on the customer and build realistic plans.
Using a Thoughtful Approach
- Having the ability to think strategically, demonstrate agility, think creatively, apply financial acumen and promote teamwork.
Working with People
- Excited to build partnerships, model ethical performance, communicate with impact and influence others.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, wellness programs, a company-matching 401K and tuition assistance but some perks that set us apart are:
A focus on your development. We want to know what your dreams and aspirations are and hope to find ways of Great Clips helping you along in your journey. Your personalized development plan will create a path for your growth and promotion potential.
A GREAT culture. One the most frequent compliments you will hear about Great Clips from employees, franchisees and business partners alike is that Great Clips has a GREAT culture. Our belief is that we are strongest together and therefore find it important to have an inclusive, diverse work culture. Though we embrace our differences, we all share in our 6 core values; we are kind, we listen and earn trust, we keep it simple, we focus on execution, we exceed expectations and WE MAKE IT FUN.
A spirit of ideas and innovation. Here at Great Clips, we have a competitive lead within our industry. Though we hold a strong position, we never stop pushing ourselves forward and continue to look for new ways of delivering a powerful and enduring brand.
About Great Clips
With more than 4,300 franchised salons throughout the United States and Canada, Great Clips is the world’s largest haircutting salon brand. Our salon owners and corporate staff are dedicated to our salon communities with a focus on philanthropic and volunteer activities. Great Clips, Inc. employees are passionate about what we do.
Salon Careers - What to Expect
Submit your interest to a local franchisee
Great Clips franchisee will reach out to you
A Great Clips franchisee will host an interview
The Great Clips franchisee will contact you should you be a fit for their position