This position is responsible for ensuring quality brand delivery to achieve desired business results through management of multiple salons in Northwest Austin.
- Manages the selection, training, assessment and development of high quality managers to assure maximum effectiveness, motivation, and retention.
- Directs the implementation and communication of tools and resources to help employees achieve brand measures and other key measures to grow their salons and achieve profitability.
- Directs the implementation and communication of salon operations processes to ensure compliance with established standards and brand strategy.
- Coaches and provides feedback to employees to improve brand delivery and salon operations.
- Provides strategic direction to employees related to the identification and support of underperforming salons to ensure opportunities are addressed in a timely manner and plans are in place
- Manages the budget throughout the year to ensure that expenses are reasonable
- Performs other projects, work and activities as assigned to ensure continuous service to our internal and external customers.
- Makes sound decisions which are fair and consistent with company policies and procedures
- Manages execution
- Establishes relationship and trust
- Promotes teamwork
- Motivates and develops managers
- Builds realistic plans
- Uses financial data
- Previous salon management experience or 5 + years of multi-unit retail management
- A current and valid cosmetologist or barbers license
- Ability to work in multiple salons in surrounding areas
- High level of computer skills including; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Demonstrates high level of leadership skills
- Great Clips Brand Believer and experience is a plus
Salon Careers - What to Expect
Submit your interest to a local franchisee
Great Clips franchisee will reach out to you
A Great Clips franchisee will host an interview
The Great Clips franchisee will contact you should you be a fit for their position