National Education Services Specialist -
Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Ref #: 11652676
With more than 4,300 franchised salons throughout the United States & Canada, Great Clips is the world’s largest haircutting salon brand. Our salon owners and corporate staff are dedicated to our salon communities with a focus on philanthropic and volunteer activities. Our employees work together to build the most profitable salons by delivering the most powerful and enduring brand.
At Great Clips, strong relationships are at the heart of our individual and company success, The relationships we build with each other and our franchisees are grounded in our core values.
- We are kind
- We listen and earn trust
- We keep it simple
- We focus on execution
- We exceed expectations
- We make it fun
“I really appreciate the care and candor that Great Clips shows their employees.”
“You have the ability to make a huge impact.”
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and disability
We provide a generous match to employee contributions
We believe in work life balance through flexible scheduling and working remotely programs
We proudly recognize service and exceptional performance
We encourage professional and skills development
We offer incentives for living a healthy lifestyle
We support parent bonding and family support
We proudly offer discounted services and product
This position is responsible for delivering exciting and motivating technical, customer service, and management training in a blended learning format that ensures all franchisees’ salon staff are able to deliver the brand promise with each and every customer.
On your journey, you will face opportunities to, or demonstrate the ability to:
• Complete all training requirements as noted on the Face-to-Face Connection form.
• Deliver training with high technical quality and strong knowledge of salon operations.
• Support and coaches Blended Learning approach and Great Clips University functions.
• Deliver training using effective facilitation techniques and establishing a climate consistent with Great Clips Values and Delivering Our Brand.
• Manage schedule to maximize availability to travel to markets in need of training coverage.
• Collaborate with Education Services Managers to plan, schedule, and complete training across the United States and Canada when needed.
• Ability to listen, earn trust, and accept direct feedback from franchisees while building strong, positive relationships.
To land this job you will need to show your proven ability to, or possess the following:
• Knowledge and support of the Great Clips technical and operating systems; ability to explain the rationale and foundation for the system.
• Ability to effectively and consistently deliver training sessions using the Great Clips Blended Academy and Blended LEADS training systems and workshop materials.
• Ability to certify that a participant has learned and successfully demonstrated the material learned in training and provide feedback to franchisees.
• Ability to establish credibility and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Knowledge of and skill in using application software including Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, and Internet functionality.
• Current cosmetology license with at least 1 year of training/educating experience or salon management experience required. Great Clips Technical Certification is required.
Your Work Environment
• Ability to lift up to 20 pounds is required.
• Ability to maintain a schedule that allows a minimum of 75% travel.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time to deliver training and cut hair.
• Ability to manage an intensive travel schedule and work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, is required.
• Ability to drive for results, focus on the customer and build realistic plans.
Using a Thoughtful Approach
• Having the ability to think strategically, demonstrate agility, think creatively, apply financial acumen and promote teamwork.
Working with People
• Excited to build partnerships, model ethical performance, communicate with impact and influence others.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, wellness programs, a company-matching 401K and tuition assistance but some perks that set us apart are:
A focus on your development. We want to know what your dreams and aspirations are and hope to find ways of Great Clips helping you along in your journey. Your personalized development plan will create a path for your growth and promotion potential.
A GREAT culture. One the most frequent compliments you will hear about Great Clips from employees, franchisees and business partners alike is that Great Clips has a GREAT culture. Our belief is that we are strongest together and therefore find it important to have an inclusive, diverse work culture. Though we embrace our differences, we all share in our 6 core values; we are kind, we listen and earn trust, we keep it simple, we focus on execution, we exceed expectations and WE MAKE IT FUN.
A spirit of ideas and innovation. Here at Great Clips, we have a competitive lead within our industry. Though we hold a strong position, we never stop pushing ourselves forward and continue to look for new ways of delivering a powerful and enduring brand.
About Great Clips
With more than 4,000 franchised salons throughout the United States and Canada, Great Clips is the world’s largest haircutting salon brand. Our salon owners and corporate staff are dedicated to our salon communities with a focus on philanthropic and volunteer activities. Great Clips, Inc. employees are passionate about what we do and our technology team geeks out in finding ways to use technology to make what we do even better.