SHOW THE WORLD WHAT YOU'RE ALL ABOUT!
This position is responsible for ensuring quality brand delivery to achieve desired business results through direct management of 1 salon and leadership over an additional 1 to 3 salons.
1. Manages the selection, training, assessment and development of high quality managers to assure maximum effectiveness, motivation, and retention.
2. Directs the implementation and communication of tools and resources to help employees achieve brand measures and other key measures to grow their salons and achieve profitability.
3. Directs the implementation and communication of salon operations processes to ensure compliance with established standards and brand strategy.
4. Coaches and provides feedback to employees to improve brand delivery and salon operations.
5. Provides strategic direction to employees related to the identification and support of underperforming salons to ensure opportunities are addressed in a timely manner and plans are in place
6. Manages the budget throughout the year to ensure that expenses are reasonable
7. Performs other projects, work and activities as assigned to ensure continuous service to our internal and external customers.
1. Makes sound decisions which are fair and consistent with company policies and procedures
2. Manages execution
3. Establishes relationship and trust
4. Promotes teamwork
5. Motivates and develops managers
6. Builds realistic plans
7. Uses financial data
1. 3+ years of salon management experience or 5+ years of multi unit retail management
2. A current and valid cosmetologist or barbers license
3. Ability to work in multiple salons in Kansas City and the surrounding areas
4. High level of computer skills including; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
5. Demonstrates high level of leadership skills
6. Great Clips Brand Believer and experience is a plus