SHOW THE WORLD WHAT YOU'RE ALL ABOUT!
This position manages the delivery of technical, customer service, and salon management training provided by the Education Services Specialists to ensure franchisees’ salon staff are trained and able to deliver the brand promise in the salon with each and every customer.
On your journey, you will:
• Manage the effective delivery of Great Clips core training programs to ensure participants are knowledgeable in the Great Clips brand, concept, and systems.
• Complete and approve training calendars, Education Services Specialists’ calendars, and manage staff availability.
• Manage the quality of training programs and the development of staff by performing Face-to-Face Connections and offering development opportunities to Education Services Specialists.
• Manage and evaluates market needs to provide adequate and timely training.
• Act as a technical advisor to the Training department to ensure that training revisions are accurate and completed in a timely manner.
• Collaborate with Field Operations Managers to track new salon openings and schedule in-salon training for New Franchisees’ first and second salons.
• Demonstrate the ability to listen, earn trust, and accept direct feedback from franchisees while building strong, positive relationships.
To land this job you will need to show your proven ability to, and or possess the following:
• Knowledge and support of the Great Clips technical and operating systems; ability to explain the rationale and foundation for the system.
• Critical thinking and strategic planning abilities.
• Ability to provide feedback and coaching in a constructive and developmental manner.
• Ability to effectively deliver training sessions using the Great Clips Blending Academy and Blended LEADS training systems and workshop materials.
• Ability to schedule, plan and oversee the delivery of in-salon training for franchisees’ first and second salons.
• Ability to establish credibility and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to manage an intensive travel schedule and work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, is required.
• Knowledge of and skill in using application software including Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, and Internet functionality.
• Skill of helping individuals understand problems, set goals, and apply various courses of action.
• Ability to lift up to 20 pounds is required.
• Current cosmetology license with at least 4 years of training, educating, and supervisory experience is required
Your Work Environment
This is remote/field position in which you will work a flexible schedule from your home office traveling up to 70 % of the time. This position supports the Northeast territory which includes, but is not limited to, Charlotte, Raleigh, Baltimore, New York and Boston. The Education Services Manager can reside in any of these cities.
• Ability to drive for results, focus on the customer and build realistic plans.
Using a Thoughtful Approach
• Having the ability to think strategically, demonstrate agility, think creatively, apply financial acumen and promote teamwork.
Working with People
• Excited to build partnerships, model ethical performance, communicate with impact and influence others.
• Attract, develop, manage and retain top talent through mentoring, training, feedback and coaching to a manager’s direct, indirect and cross-functional teams.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, wellness programs, a company-matching 401K and tuition assistance but some perks that set us apart are:
A focus on your development. We want to know what your dreams and aspirations are and hope to find ways of Great Clips helping you along in your journey. Your personalized development plan will create a path for your growth and promotion potential.
A GREAT culture. One the most frequent compliments you will hear about Great Clips from employees, franchisees and business partners alike is that Great Clips has a GREAT culture. Our belief is that we are strongest together and therefore find it important to have an inclusive, diverse work culture. Though we embrace our differences, we all share in our 6 core values; we are kind, we listen and earn trust, we keep it simple, we focus on execution, we exceed expectations and we make it fun.
A spirit of ideas and innovation. Here at Great Clips, we have a competitive lead within our industry. Though we hold a strong position, we never stop pushing ourselves forward and continue to look for new ways of delivering a powerful and enduring brand.
About Great Clips
With more than 4,000 franchised salons throughout the United States and Canada, Great Clips is the world’s largest hair cutting salon brand. Our salon owners and corporate staff are dedicated to our salon communities with a focus on philanthropic and volunteer activities. Great Clips, Inc. employees are passionate about what we do.