The purpose of this position is to support markets in the development of a dominant recruiting and employer branding strategy across North America through the use of technology, cosmetology school relationships and in-salon processes. This position is responsible for working with markets by guiding the strategy, delivering tools and resources and providing education on recruiting tactics to attract great stylists.
On your journey, you will face challenges like:
• Guiding the development of market recruiting committees, design teams and recruitment marketing calendars. Maintaining quarterly communication with each market to promote industry trends and recruiting opportunities in their market.
• Working directly with new franchisees to create both specific and ongoing recruiting plans to ensure they have a pipeline of talent to support salon growth.
• Supporting the involvement of Great Clips franchisees with cosmetology schools to ensure relationships are formed that will generate positive impact and benefit for the company, and Great Clips is positioned as the salon brand of choice within the industry.
• Providing education to franchisees and salon employees on recruiting and hiring best practices.
• Developing and supporting system-wide recruiting programs that position Great Clips as the employer of choice in the hearts and minds of the stylists.
• Demonstrating the ability to listen, earn trust, and accept direct feedback from franchisees while building strong, positive relationships.
To land this job you will need to show your proven ability with a:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources with 3+ years of experience in non-exempt recruiting; or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
Your Work Environment
This job requires you to:
• Live in assigned territory: Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Colorado, Eastern Montana, Nebraska, Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana (Fort Wayne), or Wyoming.
• Single or multi-day travel up to 50%
• Ability to drive for results, focus on the customer and build realistic plans.
Using a Thoughtful Approach
• Having the ability to think strategically, demonstrate agility, think creatively, apply financial acumen and promote teamwork.
Working with People
• Excited to build partnerships, model ethical performance, communicate with impact and influence others.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, wellness programs, a company-matching 401K and tuition assistance but some perks that set us apart are:
A focus on your development. We want to know what your dreams and aspirations are and hope to find ways of Great Clips helping you along in your journey. Your personalized development plan will create a path for your growth and promotion potential.
A GREAT culture. One the most frequent compliments you will hear about Great Clips from employees, franchisees and business partners alike is that Great Clips has a GREAT culture. Our belief is that we are strongest together and therefore find it important to have an inclusive, diverse work culture. Though we embrace our differences, we all share in our 6 core values; we are kind, we listen and earn trust, we keep it simple, we focus on execution, we exceed expectations and WE MAKE IT FUN.
A spirit of ideas and innovation. Here at Great Clips, we have a competitive lead within our industry. Though we hold a strong position, we never stop pushing ourselves forward and continue to look for new ways of delivering a powerful and enduring brand.
About Great Clips
With more than 4,000 franchised salons throughout the United States and Canada, Great Clips is the world’s largest haircutting salon brand. Our salon owners and corporate staff are dedicated to our salon communities with a focus on philanthropic and volunteer activities. Great Clips, Inc. employees are passionate about what we do and our technology team geeks out in finding ways to use technology to make what we do even better.