SHOW THE WORLD WHAT YOU'RE ALL ABOUT!
This position is responsible for managing one salon and maintaining proper operations, training and staffing at an additional salon near the 360 corridor in Cedar Park.. You will be leading our salons to achieve our goals of having happy employees, excellent brand delivery to our customers, and growing profitable salons.
- Manages the selection, training, and development of high-performing staff
- Directs the implementation of tools and resources to help staff achieve brand and other key measures to grow their salons and maintain profitability.
- Follows salon operation processes to ensure compliance with established standards and brand strategy.
- Coaches and provides feedback to staff to continually improve brand delivery and salon operations.
- Performs other projects, work and activities, as assigned, to ensure continuous high-quality service to our customers and exceptional salon operations.
Competencies and Requirements:
- Makes sound decisions.
- Operations and marketing execution.
- Ability to establish high-quality relationships and trust with employees, peers, managers, and partners.
- Must have and maintain a state of Texas Cosmetology and/or Barber License.