SHOW THE WORLD WHAT YOU'RE ALL ABOUT!
This position is responsible for the leadership of multiple salons in the central Austin area. You will be leading our salons to achieve our goals of having happy employees, excellent brand delivery to our customers, and growing profitable salons.
- Manages the selection, training, and development of high-performing managers to assure maximum effectiveness, motivation, and retention of employees.
- Directs the implementation of tools and resources to help managers achieve brand and other key measures to grow their salons and maintain profitability.
- Directs the implementation of salon operation processes to ensure compliance with established standards and brand strategy.
- Coaches and provides feedback to managers to continually improve brand delivery and salon operations.
- Provides strategic direction to managers related to the identification and support of under-performing salons to ensure improvement plans are created and used.
- Performs other projects, work and activities, as assigned, to ensure continuous high-quality service to our customers and exceptional salon operations.
Competencies and Requirements:
- Makes sound decisions.
- Operations and marketing execution.
- Ability to establish high-quality relationships and trust with employees, peers, managers, and partners.
- Must have and maintain a state of Texas Cosmetology and/or Barber License.
- Salary is based on multi-unit experience which is a must with a preference for Great Clips experience.