SHOW THE WORLD WHAT YOU'RE ALL ABOUT!
This position is responsible for monitoring and documenting compliance with the delivery of Great Clips operating system and the brand within the salons. Provides coaching to salon managers and franchisees to improve salon performance.
Key Result Areas:
- Completes salon audits using appropriate Great Clips tools and resources to ensure salons are operating within Great Clips operational and facility standards.
- Provides coaching and development for salon managers to ensure they are receiving specific feedback about salon performance and opportunities for improvement; and provides tools and resources to support continued growth of the salon.
- Consults with franchises and other Great Clips, Inc. staff to ensure improved performance and growth for each salon and franchised organization.
- Manages assigned market budgets throughout the year to ensure goals are met.
Key Technical Competencies:
- Knowledge and support of the Great Clips technical and operating systems; ability to explain the rationale and foundation for the system.
- Ability to establish credibility and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to travel and work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends is required.
- Knowledge of and skill in using application software including Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet functionality.
- Knowledge of retail operations, including real estate, construction, marketing, training, and operations.
- Skill of helping individuals to understand problems, goals, and various courses of action.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds is required.
Desired Education and Experience:
- 2 years post high school business or equivalent education and 4 years of salon/retail management experience required.