SHOW THE WORLD WHAT YOU'RE ALL ABOUT!
This position is responsible for the leadership of 6 salon managers in the greater Palm Springs area, to oversee the recruiting and retention of great stylists, to continually achieve our goals of brand excellence, and profitable salons.
1. Manages the recruiting, training, and development of high-performing managers to assure maximum effectiveness, motivation, and retention of employees.
2. Directs the implementation of tools and resources to help managers achieve brand and other key measures to grow their salons and maintain profitability.
3. Directs the implementation of salon operation processes to ensure compliance with established standards and brand strategy.
4. Coaches and provides feedback to managers to continually improve brand delivery and salon operations.
5. Provides strategic direction to managers related to the identification and support of under-performing salons to ensure improvement plans are created and used.
6. Performs other projects, work and activities, as assigned, to ensure continuous high-quality service to our customers and exceptional salon operations.
1. 5+ years of Great Clips salon management experience preferred.
2. Manages operations and marketing execution.
3. Establishes high-quality relationship and trust.
4. Promotes teamwork and open communication.
5. CA Cosmetology License required.