SHOW THE WORLD WHAT YOU'RE ALL ABOUT!
This position provides the support needed for the execution of effective industry relations events and meetings. This position also supports Great Clips involvement in industry-wide programs and partnerships. This position is responsible for helping research, develop and distribute industry relations related materials, information and communications.
Key Result Areas:
1. Coordinates logistics, materials, participation and speakers for cosmetology industry events and meetings to ensure they run smoothly.
• Coordinates the registration process for all attendees including making reservations for travel, hotel, etc. when necessary.
• Coordinates logistics for events, including ordering AV equipment, ensuring correct room set-up, etc.
• Assembles and organizes materials needed for events, ensuring materials are accurate and the most current information available.
• Ships necessary items to industry events and meetings.
• Completes all necessary paperwork for meetings and events.
• Prepares and distributes communication to event participants, such as booth worker expectations, agendas, materials and other communications.
• Coordinates dinners and/or entertainment events, including planning logistics and sending communication.
• Coordinates speakers at industry events and meetings.
2. Provides administrative support to the industry relations staff to produce effective communications and to ensure the organization of related records and files.
• Provides all types of administration support including copying, mailing and organizing documents.
• Transcribes, types and proofs documents, including correspondence and reports.
• Creates power points, as requested.
• Maintains electronic files, records and related documentation for industry relations.
• Prepares drafts of general correspondence and memos, as requested.
3. Coordinates and organizes items needed for industry partnerships and programs to ensure that the materials and resources are accurate and available to corporate staff, franchisees and salon staff when needed.
• Develops and maintains systems for tracking pin sales, coordinates all pin orders with vendor, researches and coordinates new pin designs with vendor, and manages pin inventory.
• Coordinates promotional activities at industry events.
• Develops and maintains systems for tracking community giving efforts.
• Coordinates activity that Great Clips supports for community giving.
4. Acts as a resource to industry relations staff, field staff and franchisees in government relations.
• Responds to questions and requests with direction from Director of Industry Relations.
• Acts as a resource for materials questions.
• Acts as a resource for state level government laws by researching codes.
• Conducts research and compiles information, as requested.
5. Performs other projects, work and activities as assigned to ensure continuous service to our internal and external customers.