This position is responsible for delivering exciting and motivating technical, customer service, and management training in a blended learning format that ensures all franchisees’ salon staff is able to deliver the brand promise with each and every customer.
Key Result Areas:
• Completes all training requirements as noted on the Face-to-Face Connection form.
• Achieves minimal cancellations.
• Delivers presentations with high technical quality.
• Supports and coaches Blended Learning approach and Great Clips University functions.
• Delivers presentations using effective facilitation techniques and establishing a climate consistent with Great Clips Values and Delivering Our Brand.
• Manages assigned market budgets and all other administrative tasks in a quality manner and on time.
• Connects with new franchisees to ensure they and their staff receive required training in a timely manner.
Key Technical Competencies:
• Knowledge and support of the Great Clips technical and operating systems; ability to explain the rationale and foundation for the system.
• Ability to effectively and consistently deliver training sessions using the Great Clips Blended Academy and Blended LEADS training systems and workshop materials.
• Ability to certify that a participant has learned and successfully demonstrated the material learned in training and provide feedback to franchisees.
• Ability to establish credibility and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to manage an intensive travel schedule and work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, is required.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time to deliver training and cut hair.
• Knowledge of and skill in using application software including Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, and Internet functionality.
• Ability to lift up to 20 pounds is required.
• Ability to maintain a schedule that allows 75% travel.
Desired Education and Experience:
Current cosmetology license with at least 1 year of training/educating experience or salon management experience required. Great Clips Technical Certification is required.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, activities, and skills required of the position and people in the position.