The right candidate will join an award winning, successful Great Clips Franchisee family, their other GM and support team in managing a group of 16, soon to be 18, busy, successful salons in Las Vegas, NV.
Attitudes and Behaviors needed:
- Positive energy & attitude.
- Enjoy helping others succeed… successful people developer!
- Good coach and teacher.
- Motivate & influence behavior in positive ways to reach goals.
- Attract Stylists to the Company – good recruiter.
- Problem solver – innovative.
- Seek teamwork for the common good. A team builder.
- Collaborate – build consensus.
- Appreciate new ideas – embrace change.
- High energy, productive, self-directed & self-motivated
- Professional appearance, role model and demeanor.
- Likable, approachable, strong inter-personal skills.
You must be:
Confident, Competitive, Coachable, Caring and Trustworthy
- A proven LEADER with a track record of making sound decisions, an ability to select and develop successful salon managers, build relationships of trust, analyze reports, set realistic goals, manage execution of goals, and celebrate success in fun, creative ways.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and other computer skills.
- 3+ years of multi-unit experience, preferably as a GM with Great Clips (or competing brands). B.A. in business or related field or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge. Cosmetology license not required.
To learn more:
- Apply online today or email or call for an interview and detailed GM Job Description
Competitive compensation and generous benefits!
Dick & Bev Hagadorn
Las Vegas Great Clips Franchisees since 1999
702-340-0749 (Dick) or 702-340-0750 (Bev)
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org